What, when, how & where at Le Méridien hotel at Frankfurt train station
Your questions - our answers
All about the What, How, When & Where at Le Méridien Frankfurt
Here you find information on your stay at Le Méridien Parkhotel - our answers to your frequently asked questions regarding your stay at Le Méridien Frankfurt.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly via telephone +49 69 2697 0 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Where at Frankfurt train station is the hotel Le Méridien?
Le Méridien Frankfurt is located directly at Frankfurt Main Station. Exit the central station on the south side direction Baseler Street, turn into Wiesenhuettenstrasse - directly at Wiesenhuettenplatz Le Méridien Parkhotel Frankfurt awaits you on the left.
2. How close is Frankfurt Airport to the hotel?
This is how to reach Le Méridien Frankfurt from the airport: take the city train S8/S9 from the airport in the direction of Offenbach/Hanau - it travels directly to "Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof" in about 20 minutes. Follow the signs directing you to "B-Ebene". Take the exit Baseler Strasse und turn left into Wiesenhuettenstrasse. The hotel is located on the left, directly at Wiesenhuettenplatz.
3. How far is it from Le Méridien Parkhotel to Frankfurt Fair & Exhibition Center?
From the hotel, Frankfurt Exhibition Center can be easily reached with the U4 underground train within a few minutes - drive in the direction "Bockenheimer Warte" until the stop "Frankfurt Festhalle / Messe". Duration approximately 3 minutes.
The distance from Le Méridien Frankfurt to the fair ground is about 1,5 km.
4. Where can I park my car and how much does it cost?
Our hotel has a parking garage with 60 parking slots. Parking costs EUR 2.80 per hour and a maximum of EUR 28 per day. Please kindly note that we do not accept any reservations for parking.
5. When I drive to the hotel by car, what needs to be considered in regards to the Low Emission Zone?
Le Méridien Parkhotel is located in Frankfurt’s Low Emission Zone. Please note that only vehicles with the green fine particle badge are allowed to entry this zone. Motorways are not affected by this requirement.
6. When can I have breakfast at the hotel and what does it cost?
The breakfast buffet at Le Méridien Frankfurt is served in our Restaurant The Legacy Bar & Grill at 28€ per person.
We welcome you to breakfast daily from 6:30 to 10:30 - on weekends, you can even have breakfast until 14:30.
7. How much will be charged for a rollaway bed at Le Méridien Frankfurt?
A roll away is available on request, subject to the room category booked. Price for the roll away: EUR 50 per day.
8. What does the internet cost at Le Méridien Frankfurt?
The hotel offers free WiFi in all guest rooms and public area. High-Speed internet in the guest rooms is subject to optional booking.
- up to 1 Mb: free | 1 device/stay
- up to 3 Mb: 3€/day | 3 devices/stay
- up to 7 MB: 6€/day | 3 devices/stay
SPG Platinum guests: up to 3Mb: free
9. What will be charged for children staying at the hotel?
If no roll away is required, children under 12 years can stay in their parent's room free of charge at Le Méridien Parkhotel.
If they are 12 or older we charge the normal fee for a roll away.
Baby cots are free of charge for children up to 2 years.
Breakfast is complimentary for children up to the age of three years, from 4-12 years we grant a 50% discount.
10. Are pets and dogs allowed at the hotel in Frankfurt and at what costs?
Dogs are allowed at Le Méridien Frankfurt, with the exception of the restaurant The Legacy Bar & Grill.
The special dog treatment will be charged at EUR 15 per day for smaller dogs, and EUR 30 for larger dogs.
11. How can I handle the assumption of costs at Le Méridien Frankfurt?
For an assumption of costs of your stay at Le Méridien hotel in Frankfurt, please use the official assumption of costs form which you can download here.
12. When can I check-in and check-out at Le Méridien hotel Frankfurt?
In general our Check-In time is 3:00 pm and our Check-Out time is 12:00 pm. A Late Check-Out or an Early Check-In would be possible upon request and availability.
Of course, your luggage can be stored at Le Méridien Frankfurt for collection later in the day.
13. How and where can I apply at Le Méridien Frankfurt, e.g. for an apprenticeship or vocational training?
If your want to join our team at Le Méridien Frankfurt, please send your application to:
Le Méridien Frankfurt
Wiesenhuettenplatz 28 - 38
60329 Frankfurt am Main
or via Email: email@example.com
Of course, we are also there for you in case of further questions - do not hesitate to call us: +49 69 2697 804.